In order to keep everyone safe, we have instituted new protocols and services.
*Masks are required while inside our hospital.*
In order to keep everyone safe, we have instituted the following protocols and services:
- Curbside Service
- Drop-Off Appointments
- Telemedicine Appointments (for established patients only).
- Enhanced Cleaning- Our cleaning protocols have always been robust, and we have increased our cleaning even more to protect our clients, patients, and staff.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our hospital for you to use during your visit. If you can’t find any, please ask, and we will get it for you.
- We have limited the number of people present in our hospital at a given time.
Please reschedule your appointment if you have a pending Covid-19 test or if in the past 10 days you have:
- Tested positive for Covid-19
- Had a fever, sore throat, or flu-like symptoms
- Traveled or been in contact with someone with Covid-19
We appreciate your patience and cooperation in keeping everyone safe and healthy!